Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Make Me Lose My Breath

So I am sitting here watching It's Complicated with Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin. And I am watching it because I really love Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin, and because I was told by many people how hilarious it is.

And it is. I am laughing.

However, that being said, the character Jane Adler always seem to be out of breath. Like I don't kknow if it's because she's under a lot of stress, or excitement, or if there is a breathing issue. But everyone knows I have breathing issues, like if I see someone take a deep breath, I have to take a deep breath and sometimes I have to take deep breaths to make sure I still can... I digress.

The point is... I just don't know how to handle characters that are always out of breath. I feel like I have anxiety. You just want to shout "STOP. BREATHE. Now go..."


In other news, I teared up during the season finale of Awkward. Talk about your awkward... I feel completely embarrassed by that.


Take a deep breath and count to 10,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment