Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Funkytown

I'm in a funk.

I don't know how to get out of it.

Well I do know, sort of.

I need hobbies. I need things to do.

But between work and school I am just too tired to do anything else.

But I really want to do something else.

So I need activities and hobbies I can do.

Things that don't require a lot of time. Or money.

Maybe I just want to do things like color.

Now I kind of want to color. I kind of want to sleep too. Sadly, sleep will win. It always does.

I also want to like get up early and enjoy the morning. Weird.

I wish I could go into a Panera and read and work on my writing and stuff without being disturbed. But everyone knows me... so it's hard. But I might just do it anyways.

Is this formatting weird? I think it's weird. I probably won't do it anymore. It's too breaky. That's a word.

Maybe I will try the guitar again. It's so pathetic how it just sits. Sometimes I feel like it stares at me with the saddest eyes in the entire world. I have completely neglected it. It's probably the same way my fish, Bennett looks at me. Except at least he has a name. My guitar is one of the few things I have no named. Now that makes me sound positively insane but whatevskis. I name things. A lot.

I guess I have a lot of pictures to upload. I could do that.

But I think I will just sleep on it.

Sleep wins. Always.

But I'll probably end up listening to Incubus because I forgot I used to kind of like them.

Scatterbrained,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment